Dimple Creation Mumbai
Dimples are indentations seen in the cheeks or chin of some individuals. Very few people are gifted with natural dimples on their cheeks. Cheek dimples are seen in both sexes and are considered an attractive feature that enhances facial beauty.
Dimples can be unilateral or bilateral. Natural dimples occur because of a defect in the cheek muscle with the attachment of the muscle fibers to the skin. If you are a person who doesn’t have dimples but has been longing for them, then a quick and simple surgical dimpleplasty procedure that is dimple creation in Mumbai is all you need.
BRIEF OF COSMETIC PROCEDURE OF DIMPLEPLASTY THAT IS DIMPLE CREATION SURGERY IN MUMBAI: BY DR GHUGE
Dimple creation in Mumbai is a simple surgical procedure done under local anesthesia on a day-care basis. Generally, the cosmetic surgeon allows you to mark the dimple creation position on your cheeks by looking into a mirror. If you are undecided regarding marking dimples, Dr. Ghuge can help you decide.
Once the exact position is marked on your cheeks, you will be given local anesthesia in that area which will completely numb the part to be operated on. Then, the cut is given inside your mouth on the area corresponding to the mark on your cheek.
Once the muscle defect is created, stitches are taken to hold the muscle fibers against your skin, simulating the natural dimples. In this procedure, a cut is made inside your mouth without any incision on the skin. As a result, you will notice a subtle dimple on your face, the way you wished it.
Also Read: All the deets about Dimple Creation Surgery
RECOVERY FROM DIMPLE CREATION PROCEDURE:
- You will be immediately discharged from the hospital once the procedure is done.
- You will be prescribed a course of antibiotics and analgesics to be taken for a few days.
- Oral hygiene is of utmost importance, and you will be instructed to use a mouth wash a few times a day.
- You will be initially told to take a liquid diet followed by a soft and normal diet after 48 hours.
- There will be a static dimple initially, which will deepen whenever you smile, but gradually with time, there will only be a dimple when you smile.